Categories of Personal Data That We Collect
The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (the “Act”), which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions, applies to Invictus Mart Sdn Bhd (“Texas BBQ Barn”, “we”, “us”, “our”). For the purpose of this written notice (“Privacy Notice”), the terms “personal data” and “processing” shall have the same meaning as prescribed in the Act. This Privacy Notice is to help you (“User”) better understand the manner in which your personal data is managed and to give you the options available to you to access or limit the use of the information provided.
In Adherence to Personal Data Protection Act 2010
The personal data collected and processed by us may include:
- Mobile contact number
- E-mail address
- Date of birth
Purpose of Collecting Your Data
The personal data previously collected from you is being, and will continue to be used for purposes including without limitation:
- to process your point registration into your Account
- to make decisions in relation to User, including (without limitation), suspend the provision of services or terminate the Account
- to confirm, update and enhance your records
- to monitor volume and spend information
- to conduct market research and/or statistical analysis including without limitation consumer behavior
- to identify and (if possible) prevent fraud
- for marketing purposes (subject to any objections received and/or consents obtained, for which see below)
- to communicate via Points Statement via texasbbqbarn.com, sms, or email
- to update your status as a Member, if applicable
- to promote offers of products and services of our Business Partners
- to reply to inquiries made via call, email, Facebook
- to fulfill your requests including redemption requests
- to verify your identity
Source of Your Personal Data
Your personal data is being or is to be collected from you when you visit and make a transaction with any of our outlet, online ordering system and sign up for campaign. You will be prompted to key in your mobile number for points, and any other details where relevant.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Your personal data will be kept confidential but such personal data may be provided to the following parties for the purposes set out above:
- to our business Partners whom the User has made a purchase. This does not include any other business Partners in which the User has not made a purchase.
- any agents, service providers and/or subcontractors of Cowboy Club and its affiliates;
- any person to whom Cowboy Club proposes to transfer any of its rights and/or duties relating to the programme;
- and/or any other person(s) required or permitted by law or any regulatory authority.
- All parties mentioned above are required to protect the confidentiality of the personal data they receive.
Non-Provision of Personal Data
It is obligatory that you supply us with the details marked with asterisk (*) in our forms. Failure to disclose sufficient personal data may result in us being unable to provide you with the full range of services under the programme
Access, Correction and Deletion of Personal Data
The Act allows you the right to access, correct and delete the personal data you have submitted. You may at any time update, amend or delete the information provided to us simply by writing to our email on our website, or informing our Business Partner that you have transacted. Subject to provisions of the Act, we may refuse to comply with a data access request or a data correction or a data deletion request and shall, by notice in writing, inform you of our refusal and the reasons for our refusal.
Your Options and How To Contact Us
You may at any time exercise your right to access and correct your personal data, make a request in writing to limit the processing and use of your Personal Data, including to prevent usage of your Personal Data for the purposes of direct marketing.
Please email your request to email@example.com
Third Party Personal Data
In the event that personal data of any third party is supplied by you to us, you shall ensure that such third party has read this Privacy Notice and consented to us collecting his/her personal data for any of the purposes prior to the supply of his/her personal data to us.
For as long as you remain a User in the programme your information will remain with Cowboy Club and we will take all practicable steps to ensure the security of the data at all times from any unauthorized access. Cowboy Club will endeavor not to disclose any personally identifiable information to any organization unless necessary to operate the programme and/or as set out in this Privacy Notice.
Cowboy Club reserves the right to amend this Privacy Notice from time to time. Any material changes will be posted on our website with the updated Privacy Notice.
Invictus Mart Sdn Bhd
If you wish to opt out, kindly write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org